Manny Cantor Center - Community Campaign
Be a permanent part of our history and our future
We invite you to join our Community Campaign supporting the new Manny Cantor Center. Create your personal or family legacy on our donor wall and show your connection to the Educational Alliance’s esteemed history and exciting future!
Join our Community Campaign by making a donation of $100 or more and your name will be included on the donor wall, which will be prominently located in the Center’s light filled lobby staircase.
Our new Manny Cantor Center will be a vibrant neighborhood hub, serving our community’s current needs and promising to be a vital and flexible home for many years to come.
As part of our appreciation for your support of our Community Campaign we are pleased to offer you these great benefits:
Support of $100 or more
- Your name on the Community Campaign Wall in the lobby of the Manny Cantor Center.
- Listed as a supporter on our website and in our annual report.
Support of $500 or more
- All of the benefits above, plus an invitation to a VIP reception at our Ribbon Cutting Ceremony.
Support of $1,000 or more
- All of the benefits above, plus a one-month trial membership to our new Health, Fitness and Wellness Center in the Manny Cantor Center.
Support of $5,000 or more
- All of the benefits above, plus 4 complimentary tickets to a cultural event at the Manny Cantor Center.
Major gift naming opportunities are also available. For more information, contact (646) 395-4086 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Manny Cantor Center
NYC’s quintessential new community center, will open in early 2014 on the Lower East Side.
Located at 197 East Broadway, the Center will offer a wide range of enhanced services in a brand new facility, including:
- A state-of-the-art Health, Fitness & Wellness Center - with the latest in cardio and strength equipment, innovative group exercise classes in two dedicated studios, personal training, new locker rooms, and showers.
- Beautiful community space for arts & culture events, performances, lectures, adult classes and workshops, ethnic and cultural celebrations, and other special events.
- More Early Childhood classrooms with expanded programming for our Preschool and Parenting Center.
- New studios for our Art School.
- Wired classrooms and facilities for our Teen Center and College Prep program.
- Well-appointed space for our innovative Senior Center, the Weinberg Center for Balanced Living.
- Public art galleries in our lobby and in the Art School.