The Center for Balanced Living
Ways To Register
- Mail Registration: Download our Registration Form and enclose it with your check or money order for $90 payable to The Center for Balanced Living 331 East 12th St, New York, NY 10003.
- Walk-in Registration: The Center for Balanced Living office is located at 331 East 12th St. (at 1st Avenue) and is open Monday through Saturday from 9AM to 5PM.
- Fax Registration Form: Send completed form to 212-388-1793. Fax registration is available 24 hours a day, with American Express, Visa, Master Card or Discover.
Free Trial Passes
We invite you to experience one week of our classes free of charge while you consider becoming a member. To request a pass, please contact 646-395-4530.
For information on scholarships to The Center for Balanced Living please contact Mariely Cerda, Social Worker/ Case Manager, at 646 395-4526.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Classes and schedules are subjected to cancellation or revision based upon low attendance and inconsistent participation at the discretion of The Center for Balanced Living.
- If a participant cancels enrollment in the program prior to its start, The Center for Balanced Living will issue a credit otherwise membship fees are non-refundable.
- In case of medical emergencies, upon presentation of a doctor's note, a refund will be issued for the remainder of the yearly membership.
Referral Incentive Program
Refer a friend or family member and receive a free month added to your membership with every paid, new member referred after July 1, 2011. For further information please contact the Center for Balanced Living office at 646-395-4530.
Membership Freezes and Extensions
You may freeze your membership at no charge for one consecutive block of time for a maximum of three months per 12 month membership. To initiate a freeze please contact the CBL office.
We look forward to hearing from you! For additional questions or information, please call our staff in the Center for Balanced Living at 646-395-4530 or reach us via email at BalancedLiving@EdAlliance.org.
Funding for our Older Adults Program is provided by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, New York State Office for the Aging and New York City Department for the Aging. Support for the Center for Balanced Living is being provided by The Fan Fox and Leslie R. Samuels Foundation and UJA-Federation of New York.