The Center for Balanced Living
Membership BenefitsOur Program
*Meet Our Instructors
*Ways To Register
Welcome to The Educational Alliance Center for Balanced Living! Located in New York's vibrant Lower East Side, the center is open for membership to individuals 55 years or older who are seeking to improve and celebrate their overall health and well-being through energizing participation in innovative programs with personal relevance. By embracing a holistic approach to health, learning, and socialization opportunities, our diverse programming will provide you with a choice of classes, workshops, and special events, as well as customized wellness coaching to assist you with planning and realizing personal fitness goals.
As a member of The Center for Balanced Living, an annual membership fee of $90 will entitle you to the following benefits:
- Unlimited access to day classes at the Sirovich Center and the Whittaker Center
- Exclusive access to evening and weekend programming at the Sirovich Center
- Preferred member pricing for special CBL programs, workshops and support groups
- Weekly swimming privileges at the 14th St. Y
- Complimentary guest passes to class and workshop sessions
- Monthly Calendars with programming updates, articles, and health and nutrition tips
- Membership freezes and extensions
- Referral incentives
- Discounts to other Educational Alliance programs
It is our commitment to provide quality experiences that will allow you to nurture and motivate yourself as you achieve your personal best. For more information on registration, guest passes and gift certificates, click on Ways to Register now!
We look forward to hearing from you! For additional questions or information, please call our staff in the Center for Balanced Living at 646-395-4530 or reach us via email at BalancedLiving@EdAlliance.org.
Funding for our Older Adults Program is provided by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, New York State Office for the Aging and New York City Department for the Aging. Support for the Center for Balanced Living is being provided by The Fan Fox and Leslie R. Samuels Foundation and UJA-Federation of New York.