Outpatient Drug Treatment: The Path to Recovery from Addiction
Project Contact is moving!
Project Contact will begin seeing clients at 371 East 10th Street, 3rd Floor, NY, New York 10009 on Monday, February 24th, 2014
A Customized Plan That Works
Project Contact provides comprehensive and innovative outpatient drug prevention, intervention and treatment programs, including DUI/DWI treatment. We use a multi-disciplinary, culturally-sensitive approach to create and tailor substance abuse treatment to meet the individual's needs. All services are confidential.
Our goal: To provide clients with the tools they need to achieve a long-term recovery from addiction.
- High quality, client-centered treatment
- Psychiatric assessments & medication management
- Individual & group therapy
- Relapse prevention
- Anger management & other coping skills
- Individualized treatment plans designed by licensed, certified professional staff
- Weekday & evening groups [back to top]
9:00 am - 8:00pm
We offer these optional services to meet the diverse needs of our clients:
- Services for ACS and court-mandated clients
- Family counseling
- Spanish and Russian speaking counselors
- Couple's counseling
- Counseling for family members and significant others of people involved in subtance abuse [back to top]
- Bilingual groups
- Parenting groups
- Dual focus groups [back to top]
As mandated by the courts and recommended by attorneys, Project Contact can conduct a treatment curriculum that will satisfy the courts and allow the client insights into his/her behavior of drinking and driving.
- NYS OASAS-Licensed DUI Screening and Assessment
- Spanish-language DUI groups [back to top]